"Mental Heath & Wellness" collection
"Mental Heath & Wellness" collection
NOTE: aromatherapy 100 % Soy candles & essential oils and there uses
If used carefully you may very well find that essential oils & aromatherapy candles enhance focus in CHILDREN & ADULTS WITH MENTAL ILLNESS and attention issues.
Essential oils & aromatherapy candles are not a cure, but it seems they can be used to calm your child and may help to improve concentration.
don't give up! every little thing helps diet, medicine,healthy calm home, and strong family support
it's a life style change in your home family & oh course your diet & exercise!!
don't hide things, freely talk about things to everyone
Here’s a list of some soy candles with essential oils and their benefits.
- Bergamot -Bergamot has a refreshing scent that uplifts the spirit and helps with feelings of pain, anxiety, depression, and sadness.
- Basil -Uplifting refreshing scent that works against depression, fatigue, and anxiety.
- Clary Sage – Clary sage can help with insomnia, anxiety, and depression.
- Frankincense – One of the best essential oils to slow down your breathing which helps to reduce feelings of fear, nervous tension, stress, and anxiety.
- Geranium – Works as a natural sedative to lift the spirit and release negative emotions. It works great to ease symptoms of depression and stress.
- Jasmine – Jasmine has a relaxing flowery scent that is known for its antispasmodic and uplifting properties.
- Lemon – Lemon’s refreshing scent has purifying and uplifting properties. It helps to combat negative emotions, stress, depression and boost your immunity.
- Lavender -Lavender is a true cure-for-all. It helps with headaches, migraine, fear, anxiety, depression, nervousness, hypertension, and insomnia. It has a calming and relaxing effect on body and mind.
- Mandarin – Mandarin has antispasmodic properties and works emotionally to uplift the spirit.
- Marjoram – Marjoram has been used for ages to ease feelings of fear, loneliness, grief, rejection, and anxiety.
- Orange – Just as all the other citrus orange has a refreshing, energizing, and mood lifting effect. It works great to ease feelings of panic, anger, irritation, and nervousness.
- Rose – Its great fragrance has a stimulating effect on the entire nervous system and helps to create a sense of well-being.
- Roman Chamomile -Works calming and relaxing for body and mind. It is often used to treat depression and stress.
- Sandalwood – Sandalwood’s comforting scent has sedative properties that can help you to ease tension and fight inner stress.
- Ylang-Ylang -Has a relaxing scent that balances male and female energies. Its scent restores confidence and equilibrium and can be used to treat insomnia, anxiety, and depression.
please do some of your own research, it's what works for you
The benefits of Aromatherapy
soy candles with essential oils can be achieved
Sedative oils are psychoactive by ingestion but inhalation allows for more rapid effect, and smaller doses.
research in Japan established that jasmine oil increases alertness and attention through beta-wave activity. Jasmine oil can also offer a stimulating effect.
The central nervous system has much to gain with the use of essential oils. They can be anti-depressant, sedative, tranquilizing, and release endorphins. The hypothalamic response affects the endocrine system through hormone release. Ultimately, all cells in a living organism are touched through the use of the oils.
Certain essential oils, for example, offer different psychological effects:
- ylang ylang,
- rosemary (rosemary shows a positive effect in Alzheimer’s)
Studies dating from the 1920s report the following benefits of selected essential oils:
relaxing, circulation, meditative.
anorexia, relieving hopelessness.
fatigue, general nerve tonic, anti-depressant, soporific, confusion, melancholy, mental clarity and concentration, reduces anxiety. (careful use prevents over-stimulation).
sedative for anxiety and antidepressant, stimulates appetite.
calming, hyperactivity, good for use with children.
- Clary Sage
sedative and nervine for insomnia, paranoia, panic, and hysteria.
anxiety, confusion Everlasting grounding increases dream activity.
apathy, paranoia, confusion, anxiety, nervous trembling and paralysis, diuretic
Two blends that have worked well are as follows:
This blend will relax the nervous system, ease tension, and bring emotional equilibrium.
This blend will profoundly relax the individual, induce sleep, and bring calm to an active mind that is preventing the correct emotional balance and total relaxation.
aromatherapy soy candles will enhance well being and open a new door to healing the spirit.
Essential Oils For
Hyperactivity and Improving Focus and Attention
Hyperactivity, Focus and Attention
- clary sage,
- ylang ylang
- ylang ylang
for their ability to enhance focus and support healthy thought processes.
- Frankincense soy candles & oils
for a child during the day can help them if they find themselves losing focus or needing to calm down. also applying some Frankincense oil to the area of the hand between the thumb and first finger allows an easy quick technique to inhale during a busy school day.
- chamomile and lavender soy candle & oils
can be used for hyperactivity
also Diffuse the chamomile and lavender oil or apply it on the insides of the wrists or behind the ears.
- frankincense, lavender and ylang ylang
can all be used for frustration, impatience and anger
also Apply frankincense, lavender and ylang ylang to feet, back of the neck, behind the knees and diffuse into the air.
Lavender and Cedarwood soy candle
when children who had previously been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD the also inhaled essential oils of lavender and cedarwood.
The inhalation of the oils proved to settle the children’s brain waves back into normal patterns and improved their scholastic performance and behavioral patterns.
- Lavender increased performance by 53%
- Cedarwood increased performance by 83%
- Vetiver increased performance by 100%
rosemary and peppermint soy candles & oils
The part of the brain responsible for interpreting aromas is closely tied to the part of the brain responsible for long term memory and emotions. Studies have demonstrated the ability of essential oil aromas such as rosemary and peppermint to help enhance memory and alertness in human trials.
rosemary, peppermint, or frankincense & oils
when studying or learning; then inhale the same aroma when you need to recall the information
lavender, lemon, or rosemary soy candles & oils
to help aid concentration